Bangladesh Technical Education Board(BTEB) has made Industrial Attachment compulsory after completing for all the students after completing four year diploma in Engineering. The main purpose of Industrial Attachment is the hands-on training on the knowledge the students gather from the four year diploma course.
HAMKO ICT LTD. has brought Industrial Attachment for CIVIL ENGINEERING department’s students. Students will achieve real life job experience with while learning their technical skill from master class trainer.
Students will get required instruments so that they can fulfill their knowledge in practical life. HAMKO ICT LTD. has designed the industrial attachment in a way so that students become confident and self-dependent.
After successful completion of the Industrial Attachment, each student will get a certificate which will enhance their job opportunities.
- Overview of the industrial attachment program
- Familiarization with the policies, rules, and regulations of the polytechnic and the host
- Introduction to the objectives, expectations, and assessment criteria of the attachment
- Understanding of basic engineering principles and concepts relevant to civil engineering
- Hands-on training on various engineering tools and software used in the industry (e.g., AutoCAD, STAAD.Pro, ETABS, SAP2000)
- Training on surveying techniques and equipment
- Introduction to construction materials and testing methods
- Developing professional communication skills, both written and oral
- Understanding workplace etiquette and professional behavior
- Time management and organizational skills
- Teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
- Health and safety practices in construction sites
- Exposure to real-world civil engineering projects and activities
- Assisting in project planning, design, and implementation
- Site visits to construction projects to observe and learn about construction practices, quality control, and safety measures
- Assisting in the preparation of project reports, drawings, and documentation
- Attending industry-related seminars, workshops, or conferences
- Engaging in networking opportunities with professionals in the field
- Developing a personal portfolio showcasing the skills and experiences gained during the attachment
- Regular progress reviews and evaluations by the industry supervisor
- Submission of periodic reports, logs, or journals documenting the tasks performed and lessons learned
- Final assessment and evaluation by the polytechnic's faculty, including a presentation on the attachment experience